Jennifer and the boys came up for a couple of days and we really enjoyed having them here. I think the boys and Jennifer had a good time too. It is a well known fact that Cole is an ice cream lover but apparently Quinn is also. The first photo shows Quinn eating ice cream but the spoon was too slow he decided to just use his hands. That was interesting watching him eat ice cream with his hands.
Cole uses a more traditional approach and used his spoon and I think you can see he was enjoying the ice cream too.

Since I mentioned kittens in the title I thought I should show this picture of Quinn with Blackie, Sophie, Shadow or whatever name we eventually decide on. At present Shadow is ranking right up there as the black kitty is just like a little shadow following you around. Quinn is enthralled by animals and he and Cole both just loved the kitty. They played and played with it out in the barn. It would go into its little hiding place and stick its head out and the boys would laugh like crazy. They would play games with it and they all had a good time. Quinn thought the kitty was thirsty so everytime the kitty moved he would move the water bowl closer to it and was apparently telling him he should be drinking more. Friday night as we were sitting by the campfire we noticed something up by the barn and there was another little black kitty sneaking around. It is definitely not related to Shadow because it is quite wild and smaller than Shadow. We have no idea where it came from but it is sharing the cat food in the barn. This morning we found it in the live trap I keep up there for raccoons. Marcia would like to tame it but I am afraid it is too wild for that.
The last photo is one of Jennifer with the boys and Grandpa tooling around in his new tool, the Bota. The boys thought it was fun to go flying around in it with Grandpa. Jennifer took off in it on her own and was flying around the farm also. I wasn't sure she would give it up cause she was having a good time too.

We had a lot of fun with the Bota and really enjoyed having Jennifer and the boys visit. Brian was busy at work so was not able to come but we missed seeing him. Brian should be happy with the outcome of the ND game yesterday, he is a big fan and they won big.
No comments:
Post a Comment