Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This one is pretty self explanatory. It is Mom with her three boys. We all took Mom out to one of her old haunts for breakfast today. We went to Timbers where Mom & Dad used to go quite often. We even got some of the locals involved when I asked a guy at the next table to take our picture. He was very obliging. Kind of looks like we maybe could have skipped the food part but heck what is the fun in that.
We took Mom back to her apartment and I got a few more pictures. This one is Mom in her chair. She was telling us about all of the goings on at Cameron Woods. One of Don's old classmates(Cliff Ryan) was in town and staying there, we met his wife on the way out. We had a very nice breakfast and all of our wives enjoyed getting to sleep in so it was appreciated all around.
These two are of guess who?  Marcia went to Sell's for her Mother's Day flowers and could not wait to get some in the ground.  Does she look like she is having a nice Mother's Day?

This is going to be a short post as I have to finish getting everything ready for the big day which is coming up way too soon.  I probably won't be posting for a few weeks until I can manage to get around and use the computer.  Wish me well with the new knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment