These pictures are from Christmas. Marcia told me she wanted a Kohl's Gift Card and I thought she said Cold Gift Card. So where do you go to get a Cold Gift Card? I thought for a while and came up with the above. That is solid ice with the "card" and the "gift" frozen inside. I think she liked it and it has no expiration date or limitation on where you can use it.
I also wanted to mention that in the last post yes that is a switch that Marcia is holding. Now before you get the wrong idea let me tell you that at certain times of the year along the Lake Superior shoreline there are these pesky little biting flies. They are not black flies but look like a regular fly and they will just cover you especially if you have bare legs or arms and they bite. Marcia was using the switch to brush away the flies and it helped a great deal. So yes I did in fact let her hit me with the switch.
Tomorrow we are going to Indy to Brian and Jennifers and of course to Cole and Quinns. Jennifer's birthday is coming right up and we are going down to celebrate it with her. Alyssa is also coming up from Bloomington so it should be a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment