Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weird weather



I know its been a whole week since I have posted but it has been a very busy week and I was just too tired at night to make the attempt. The above photos were interesting, the first one was on a night when the moon was very bright and the clouds over it gives an eerie look. The second one is a day when it rained all day and was really nasty but all of a sudden the sun came out even though it was still raining and put up a beautiful rainbow. I was working in the saw shed and went in to get my camera but by the time I got back out the picture was not as good as when the rainbow first appeared. They are just a couple of pictures that I wanted to share.

Things have been pretty hectic around here as I stated above. I have been trying to get my big sawing order completed which I did Thursday evening, yahoo. I had a Dr appointment Friday to initiate the proceedings for my knee surgery. They took new exrays and talked about recovery times in answer to my questions. We dropped some chili and raspberry cobbler off to a teacher friend of Marcia's(Ruth Wappes) this morning. She had one knee done about a week and a half ago and is recovering nicely. She was up and about with a walker so hopefully I will be able to do the same. Keep positive thoughts for me.


I have to take the load of timbers to Hammond, IN tomorrow so will be on the road most of the day. That is not something I really like to do but is necessary. Better go the Humble Hoosiers are on a local network today, the first time all year. Then NASCAR kicks off its season with the Daytona 500 later this afternoon. Hope everyone had a great Valantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment