Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reunion Planning Session




The local representatives of the Meston Clan met for breakfast at Timbers this morning for an important planning session for the reunion. We drank lots of coffee or tea, had a good breakfast and even talked a little bit about the reunion. All I know about it is there is another session planned for a later date which leads me to believe we have more to accomplish(or everyone just wants to eat out again). Libby was not able to attend but was missed by all. Lydia was the entertainment. She took notes with her pad and pencil and entertained both the grandmothers. She also made the fashion statement for the day in her cute little pink outfit.

Following the planning session the talk drifted to (as it invariably does) you guessed it: politics. It was pretty much agreed that the economy is in the pits, things hopefully cannot get much worse and where do we go from here. There were lots of theories put forth which I won't bore you with. Overall, I think everyone is just hopeful that things start to turn around in the very near future.

For those who read the post about the turkey's I did get some pictures the next morning. They were roosted in the trees and starting to fly to the ground. When I stopped to take the pictures the exodus from the trees began in earnest. I will post a picture here just to prove we actually saw the turkey's.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment